These 5 Resolutions Will Advance Your Business
If the past two years have taught us anything, it’s to expect the unexpected – and for that, goal-setting and planning ahead is absolutely critical. Luckily, the beginning of a new year is the perfect time to reflect and evaluate on how you can make improvements to enhance your business – regardless of whatever challenges arise in an uncertain world.
Here are five resolutions that will help your company thrive in 2022:
- Lose Weight – As in, get rid of the unnecessary clutter and outdated practices that could be weighing your business down. Think about last year – what procedures held you back, or seemed to waste your time? Identify what prevented your company from thriving and eliminate it. Ensure your process is up-to-date to keep you moving forward.
- Learn Something New – “Out with the old” is only half the expression. A good leader pays attention to the trends and new technology in their field. If you’re afraid of change, you risk becoming stagnant – so embrace it instead. Being innovative means educating yourself on the best, most effective practices and products for your business, and implementing new tools to improve your process. Everest has revolutionized technology for ice vending machine owners – find out how here.
- Get Organized – This one is pretty self-explanatory. Kick the bad habit of procrastinating and write out the steps you need to take to meet your goals. Make a schedule, prepare to-do lists, track stats with a spreadsheet, get a whiteboard – any beneficial change you can make, big or small, because you can’t improve your practices without knowing what’s going on first. Did you know Everest can help you earn passive income from anywhere in the world? Learn about Basecamp remote management here.
- Save Money – Make sure your business is one that earns money – not burns it. Once you’re organized, you’ll be able to see where your money goes, which allows you to make the most informed decisions about what’s working, and what isn’t. Take a look at the suppliers and manufacturers you work closely with: are they overcharging you for extra options, or offering outdated products and services? Anyone who purchases an ice and water vending machine from Everest knows they are getting the best product for the best value, because we offer the most standard features in the ice and water vending industry. This also goes with learning something new – the more industry-leading tools and information you apply to your company, the better it will be for your bottom line.
- Spend More Time with Family and Friends – I know you might be thinking, “Wait – how does this one help my business?” Consider this: are you at your maximum productivity level after only 5 hours of sleep because you were trying to fit extra work in? OR, is it after taking time to recuperate and getting a full night’s rest? Family and friends are important, and that time is rejuvenating as well as invaluable. At Everest, success doesn’t need to come from working strenuously, or for long hours – in fact, as a manufacturer, we work hard to streamline our process and put out the best possible product so our machine owners can earn passive income while spending more time where it counts – with family.
These resolutions will propel your business forward. How do we know? Because these are practices we implement here at Everest, and it is working! Inc. Magazine named Everest one of the fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. – read more about our Inc. 5000 ranking here.
Achieving your resolution is about so much more than this calendar year – it’s about improving your overall success rate over the long term. Implement these changes to reduce stress, increase profits, and elevate your business to the best it can be.